Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Waiting to dig into my vegan cupcake. I LOVE cupcakes!!!!!!
The tables are shadow boxes and each one has a fun theme. 
 I am in vegan Heaven!
 This is their breakfast burrito...served all day!
 Todd and James
James and I had a full day of visiting with people I haven't seen in at least four years. We got hungry so we stopped in a local diner in Berkeley called The Saturn Cafe. They serve vegan/vegetarian food...yum! This is the first restaurant I have ever gone to that is strictly vegetarian/vegan so I was in for a treat! My appetizer was a lemon cupcake! Yum!  When I get back home I will have to search out any vegan/vegetarian restaurants in my area. I know there are lots in L.A. but do I really want to sit in one hour traffic each way to go to one? No.

No comments: