Thursday, February 2, 2012

I saw the neurologist today and that only thing that an be confirmed is that my left leg is definitely screwed. I had a nerve test done back in September 2011; doc read me the results...finally. This my 3rd visit to see a neurologist and each time I see a different doc. I don't know what's going on in that department but hopefully the doc I saw today will be my permanent one...at least until she ...graduates. The Neurology Dept. is made up of mainly residents who report to one main doc, and there have been major changes going on with the staff so it has been inconsitent and frustrating for me to find out what's going on with my legs and feet...mainly my balance issues. I would LOVE to walk without a walker but for now I will need it for awhile longer.

They are pretty certain that my problems are a result of the chemo...thank the goddess I only had 2 cycles. I can't imagine what my legs would be like if I had more. For now I will get a referral to go back for physical therapy and see the neurologist in 3 months. Oh well...there are people who have it worse than me so I won't complain.
 
Eat your fruits & veggies!   xo Inge

No comments: