Saturday, February 11, 2012

If you want to catch up on this conversation, go to my post from Feb. 7th...I was told about this low cost pre-existing health insurance plan that is for Californians, called PCIP. My monthly premium according to the graph is...$1189 a mth + co-pays + $1500 annual deductible. There is a one year wait list. This is what the State of California thinks is low cost??? Who determines what is a reasonable cost? I have several other places to check out for help and I will keep you posted. If you are having similar problems with your health insurance options let me know or keep reading my blog for updates. Whatever information I come up with I will pass along to help others. Remember, sometimes we have to fight the powers that be as well as cancer. Don't give up though, the main thing is we are beating cancer and that is a major victory!

No comments: