Tuesday, March 6, 2012


I watched Wayne Dyer on PBS last night. He has a new lecture and book. I heard he got Leukemia a couple of years ago but this is the first time he spoke openly about his experience... He had a guest speaker, Anita Moorjani, who talked about what she learned from her near death experience. I have listened to Dr. Dyer since the 80s and I always come away with something inspiring. I guess this time I... connected with him more because we both battled and won the fight against cancer. We both had a poor prognosis but we chose to see things differently than what we were being told. I believe my positive mindset was huge in getting a great outcome. You are what you think!

I liked what Anita had to say about her life lesson from her near death experience and that was to live her life authentically...which for me is wearing my warts and all. I will no longer be a people pleaser. Before cancer, she had lived her life in fear...mostly about dumb stuff that never manifested. I used to do the samething but when I got my diagnosis, it was the first time in my life I did not feel fear. I am not the same person I was over a year ago and I am happy about that. Even though being sick was not fun, it also gave me a great gift.

If you want to check out those books... "Wishes Fulfilled" by Dr.Wayne Dyer and "Dying to be Me" by Anita Moorjani.

No comments: