Thursday, March 15, 2012

I met someone the other day who is receiving treatment for cancer. He told me that he still enjoys his evening beers to help him relax. He is getting chemotherapy. I wish I had the information in front of me at the time that shows cancer LOVES sugar and beer is made up of sugar. Alcohol is also acidic and cancer needs an acidic environment to survive. I don't know if he told his doctors about his evening relaxation routine, or if he did, his doctors may not see anything wrong with that as long as it's in moderation. But I disagree completely!

From my research, food plays a HUGE part in our getting and staying well. Even my doctors told me to eat anything I want. Now, I know, I didn't go to medical school, but I did lots of research about this...we cannot just go out and eat anything we want and expect to remain healthy. Yes, the chemo killed the cancer, but it's up to me to maintain a healthy, alkaline environment that will keep any cancer cells from growing back.

Here is a link that supports my theory...http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=1025


eat your fruits & veggies!   xo  Inge

No comments: