Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have been drinking a shot a day of Noni juice for almost a year now. My sister-in-law told me about this drink a few years before I got sick. She gave her dog Noni juice who was diagnosed with cancer that was recommended to her by her vet. Her dog was in such bad shape that the vet recommended euthanasia but Teri said no, so the vet told her to buy Noni juice.  Her dog lived another two years and died of old age, not cancer. When I was diagnosed, Teri asked if we ordered Noni juice yet, so we did.

Not all Noni juice is the same. The one I buy can only be purchased on line. Here is the link..
http://products.tni.com/united_states/english/nonistore/product/1/134/    Other companies sell it but the formula is different and they add other juices and sugars. I recommend this one.
http://research.tni.com/united_states/english/research/science.html

There are claims on the web from people who claim Noni juice is a cure for cancer. I really don't know about that but I think it's a good supplement along with traditional medical treatment. In case you're wondering...no, the makers of Noni juice are not paying me to say this. I'm just passing along information, like my sister-in-law did.

eat your fruits & veggies!   xo Inge

No comments: