Thursday, June 28, 2012

I drove to Los Angeles yesterday to have lunch with James. He flew in from the Bay Area for work.

We were supposed to go to a vegan restaurant but I let him off the hook and we went to an organic restaurant instead. I ordered the *Happy Vegan* salad but it looked and tasted more like birdseed with cranberries and lots of lettuce.

There was a green smoothie/juice truck that we stopped at on the way to his hotel. I got an Orange Cream...it was delicious!  Here is their link  http://opensourceorganics.com/menu-smoothies/

I plan to try some of their recipes at home....

James works for Capitol, so we got to go to the roof and take pictures.

I had a great time with my son...I always do. Spending the day in LA was like taking a mini vacation.

eat your fruits & veggies!   xo Inge

No comments: