Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I haven't posted lately because nothing really has happened worth writing about except I feel great and am getting around pretty good...with the help of my walker. I would be lying if I said the walker doesn't bother me though. It would be great to get around without it but my legs just aren't able to keep up. They feel like I have weights attached to them. I am doing more stretching everyday and slowly I am getting more limber. If I dont do it everyday though i am back to square one. My legs are so stiff and tight.

Friday is my one year anniversary being cancer free and that is something to be excited about! I don't have anything planned yet. A massage would be lovely. I haven't had one in at least two years. Maybe I will be lucky enough to get a gift certificate for one.  Hint.Hint.

I hope everyone is doing well and spending their time doing things they love.
Eat your fruits & veggies!   xo   Inge

No comments: