Thursday, November 29, 2012





My day started off with a phone call from one of the patients I have been visiting at the Infusion Center at UCI. He is CANCER FREE. No more Hodgkins Lymphoma!  Many of the patients I spend time with leave the Infusion Center and I never know how they are doing, so too get this news is wonderful! i am soooo happy for him and his family. I know this Christmas or whatever they celebrate will be sweeter!


Then I was in my bank waiting to speak to a bank officer when another customer sat next to me. She asked me about why I use a walker....by the way do you know I use a walker?.....I need it to get around because the chemo attacked my nervous system. I walk like I'm either on a rocky boat or drunk, so instead of taking the chance of falling I use the walker for support. Anyway, she told me she does a Master Cleanse twice a year to stay healthy. She told me she hasn't had the flu in over 20 years either, sooooo I looked it up.


To be honest, I am not sure about doing something like that instead of Western Medicine if you are diagnosed with cancer. I chose the Western Medicine route and then I used alternative medicine...but the cleanse is made up with food and spices and I am all for that.  So here is the link to check it out for yourself...

http://themastercleanse.org/



xo   Inge

No comments: